Mediterranean Tempeh Salad.
1 packet of Mediterranean marinated Lupine Tempeh
1 packet baby cos lettuce 150g
1 red onion – thinly sliced
1 yellow capsicum
1 packet cherry tomatoes
A bunch of parsley
A handful black olives pitted
For the lemon dressing
1 lemon – juice & zest
A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
1. Wash vegetables and cut as desired, pick parsley leaves and slice tempeh in 3-5mm slices
2. In a bowl, drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil mix together and set aside
3. In the meantime heat up olive oil in a frying pan, add sliced Tempeh and fry both sides until golden brown.
4. Plate up salad mix on a serving dish, place the fried Tempeh on top and garnish with parsley leaves SERVES: 2 / Prep time 15 mins / cooking time 10 mins.
Seaweed Soy Tempeh Bowl
1 packet of seaweed soy marinated Lupine Tempeh
1 cup of sushi rice
1 cup of shelled Edamame beans
1 packet snow peas 150 gr
A bunch of coriander
A bunch of spring onion
1 packet of Enokitake or Shitake mushrooms
1 spoon Toasted sesame seeds
Sea chicory fronds (pacific harvest)
For the ginger soy dressing
1 spoon of finely chopped or grated ginger
3 table spoons of sesame oil
¼ cup soy sauce, ¼ cup of mirin,
1TB spoon of toasted sesame seed
Whisk together in a bowl
1. Wash rice and cook as directed cool down and season with 1/3 of the dressing.
2. Cook Edamame beans and snow peas in boiling water for 3min and quickly cool down in ice water
3. Cut carrots in thin stripes, slice spring onions, pick coriander leaves and dice tempeh in 1cm dices.
4. Soak sea chicory in water for 4min, drain and put aside.
5. Heat up sesame seed oil in a frying pan, add diced Tempeh and fry until golden brown. Put aside and sauté mushrooms in the same pan for 2min.
6. Plate up seasoned rice on a serving dish, place vegetables and fried Tempeh on top and garnish with sea chicory, coriander leaves, spring onion and sesame seeds.
SERVES: 2 / Prep time 40 mins / cooking time 20 mins.
Barbeque Tempeh Burger
1 packet Barbeque Lupine Tempeh
2 burger buns
1 red onion
1 ice berg lettuce
1. Grill or panfry the Barbeque Lupine Tempeh
2. Slice the burger buns in half and toast the cut side.
3. To build the burgers, spread the BBQ sauce on each of the toasted halves. Place the grilled Tempeh on the bottom part of the bun with the cheddar on top. Stack the vegetables, finishing with the top side of the bun.
SERVES: 2 / Prep time 15 mins / cooking time 5 mins.
Taco Tempeh Mince
· 1 packet Taco Lupine Tempeh mince
2 taco shells
1 red onion
1 cos lettuce
1 bunch coriander
1 spoon olive oil
For the Tomato avocado salsa
Chop tomato, ½ onion and avocado, season with salt and chili. Add juice of one ½ lime, two spoons of olive oil and some coriander leaves. Gently mix with a spoon.
1. Panfry Taco Lupine Tempeh mince
2. Slice the salad
3. To build the taco’s. Place the sliced cos on the bottom of the taco shell. Add the taco Tempeh mince on top. Finish of with the salsa and some coriander leaves.
4. Serve with the leftover piece of lime and cream cheese on the side
SERVES: 2 / Prep time 20 mins / cooking time 10 mins.